FW: An opportunity to share your ideas about Orientation Week!

Stephanie Bromley sbromley at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jul 23 11:29:17 EDT 2013

Hello,

There is an opportunity for our students to share their thoughts on Waterloo's Orientation week.

I would like to have as many Arts students as possible to participate.

Please share widely the invitation for students to participate.

Thank you,

Stephanie
__________________________
Stephanie Bromley
Student Engagement Officer
Faculty of Arts
PAS 2439
519-888-4567 ext., 33603
skype: stephanie.bromley
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30-4:30

Hello!

On Tuesday, July 30th, the Federation of Students will be asking its members what they think is important in Orientation Week. This information will be used to help evaluate and re-establish the mission, vision, and values of Orientation Week, in partnership with the faculties and other University partners. Students can visit the Student Life Centre Great Hall anytime between 11:00am and 6:00pm on July 30th to share their ideas for Orientation Week. Finger foods and light snacks will be served. Please  RSVP he<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_qs856RdVkD2ghFGpmdU-ZqDhKIHTTKDcuklEcPF4EQ/viewform>re<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_qs856RdVkD2ghFGpmdU-ZqDhKIHTTKDcuklEcPF4EQ/viewform> so we know how many people to expect (if you are not sure if you will be able to attend, please still RSVP). If you would like to see the questions you will be asked prior to Tuesday, you can review them at the link below for the online questionnaire.

If you are not able to join us in person on July 30th, please take a few minutes to share your thoughts and ideas with us in this online questionnaire<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CgjzqwHGE0RPGfvXZMdYIFDqkOHFttkmjrF9AODhQQQ/viewform>. Please also take an extra 30 seconds to fill out our Exit Survey (the link is on the confirmation page once you submit the questionnaire). The online questionnaire will be open until the end of Sunday, August 11th.

Data from all these results will be compiled in August and shared with anyone who would like to see it.

RSVP for Tuesday, July 30th: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_qs856RdVkD2ghFGpmdU-ZqDhKIHTTKDcuklEcPF4EQ/viewform

Can't attend July 30th? Here is the online questionnaire: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CgjzqwHGE0RPGfvXZMdYIFDqkOHFttkmjrF9AODhQQQ/viewform

If you have any questions about the content or purpose of this questionnaire or about what is occurring on Tuesday, July 30th, please contact David at pres at feds.uwaterloo.ca<mailto:pres at feds.uwaterloo.ca> or Becky at rlwroe at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:rlwroe at uwaterloo.ca>.

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and ideas with us. We will take your feedback to the partners involved in Waterloo Orientation to help redevelop and reshape your Orientation Week.

David Collins,
President, Federation of Students

Becky Wroe
Orientation & Community Events Manager, Federation of Students