Waterloo Lectures - November 20, 2013

Brandi Gillett bgillett at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 13 16:45:19 EST 2013

Resilient Communities and the Paradox of Creative Destruction  | Waterloo Lecture

November 20, 2013 | Stratford Public Library (19 St. Andrew St.) | 7PM

Sean Geobey, McConnell Fellow at the Waterloo Institute for Social Innovation and Resilience Social

How to build communities that can survive and thrive in an interconnected global world is an important question for all societies.  As the ecological, social and economic challenges we face are becoming increasingly complex, lessons from research on social innovation may help us develop our collective resilience.

Register online at: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/resilient-communities-and-the-paradox-of-creative-destruction-waterloo-lecture-tickets-7826817221

Brandi Gillett  MA, CSEM

Manager, Outreach Programs
University of Waterloo * Stratford