Betty G. Headley Senior Essay Competition is open--deadline April 30 2014

Lorna E. Rourke lorna.rourke at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 22 10:47:42 EDT 2014

Hello:
This message may be of interest to upper year undergraduates and those who teach them.

Best regards
Lorna Rourke

I'm writing to let you know that the 2014 Betty G. Headley Essay Award Competition is now open.
Please encourage upper level students to submit their excellent essays to this competition. Thanks to the generosity of Sally Headley, our donor, there are two awards this year: a $1500 award for a course-related essay, and a $500 award for a personal essay on any subject.

Guidelines and the entry form are available at:

Www.sju.ca/headley

The deadline for entries is April 30, 2014 at 1:00 p.m.

Best regards

Lorna Rourke

Chair, Headley Essay Competition

Lorna E. Rourke
Librarian, St. Jerome's University
(519) 884-8111 ext. 28271
lerourke at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:lerourke at uwaterloo.ca>

St. Jerome's University
Established in 1865
Co-founder of the University of Waterloo
290 Westmount Road North
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
www.sju.ca<http://www.sju.ca/>