Arts & Letters, Summer 2014 -- Arts Alumni Newsletter

Christine White clwhite at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 12 10:37:19 EDT 2014

Arts & Letters, Summer 2014

We'd like to share the first-ever summer edition of Arts & Letters<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/alumni-friends/publications>, our alumni newsletter. As you may know, we send this e-newsletter to many of the +55,000 Arts alumni worldwide each year - and now, twice per year! Along with initiatives such as Reunion on Saturday, September 27, departmental newsletters, and numerous regional alumni gatherings, Arts and Letters is an important way for us to stay connected with alumni.

Enjoy reading the news, events, and class notes. If you have any comments or feedback on Arts & Letters, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes for an enjoyable summer.
Christine

----

Christine White, BA '97, Speech Communication
Coordinator, Co-op and Arts Special Programs
Faculty of Arts<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/>, University of Waterloo
519-888-4567, ext. 32119 │ PAS 2423
[university-of-waterloo-logo-email]<https://uwaterloo.ca/>
Rediscover Arts - September 27, 2014<https://uwaterloo.ca/arts/alumni-friends-reunion>