Lisa Moore reads at St Jerome's! Wed 26 Feb

Tristanne Connolly tristanne.connolly at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Feb 23 11:52:04 EST 2014

Come and hear the author of February this February at St Jerome's! We're excited to welcome this bestselling novelist, a tremendous addition to our Literartistry series.

Lisa Moore reads Wednesday 26 February at 8pm in Siegfried Hall.

The opening act will be Justine Alkema.

About the feature author:
Lisa Moore is a three-time Giller Prize nominee, for her novels Open, Alligator and Caught. Her novel February was long listed for the Man Booker Prize and won the CBC Canada Reads competition in 2013. Last Fall she received the Writers' Trust Findlay / Engel Prize. She has done animation work, written for television and radio, and has also written art criticism.

For more information about the Reading Series, please visit canlitkicksass.blogspot.ca<http://canlitkicksass.blogspot.ca/>

We acknowledge the support of the Canada Council for the Arts, which last year invested $157 million to bring the arts to Canadians throughout the country.
Nous remercions le Conseil des arts du Canada de son soutien. L’an dernier, le Conseil  a investi 157 millions de dollars pour mettre de l’art dans la vie des Canadiennes et des Canadiens de tout le pays.