Special Event & World Premiere with George F. Walker

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze sdiebold at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Mar 21 12:10:13 EDT 2014

Lyndesfarne Theatre Projects in Niagara Falls ON.

We are producing the World Premiere of George F. Walker's THE RAVINE. Previews begin soon, with a special preview on the evening of Sunday March 23. The next morning Mar 24 we have a special event called "In Conversation" with George F Walker, an informal Q&A with the playwright himself.

Performance or Writing classes will both benefit form this incredible opportunity to meet Mr. Walker face to face.

Please join us. Special pricing is available to post secondary students. Tickets are ONLY $30 for both events - Post Secondary students can save 25% off that ticket price. To book simply call the box office at 905-374-SHOW (7469). For more information you can email myself Victoria, at theatrehere.niagara at gmail.com<mailto:theatrehere.niagara at gmail.com>.

If you cannot join us for the special event hopefully you can come and see the show during the regular run.

SYNOPSIS: THE RAVINE is a caustic black comedy loaded with social commentary and sly humour. It carries Walker's classic signature, hilariously absurd characters tripping over themselves to achieve suspect goals and descending into moral chaos.

In the play we find Mayor Oscar Wallace has a big problem. Mysterious and homeless Michele, enlists fellow ravine dweller Parnell, and reluctant hit man, Finn, to expose Oscar's secrets. Cassie, Oscar's faithful advisor, following her own agenda, and along with her pregnant partner Lesley, intervene to minimize the damage. But it may all be too late in this political story of mayhem and murder.

Come and be a part of Canadian Theatre History. We look forward to seeing you at the theatre.
Sincerely;
Victoria Williams
Education Coordinator, Lyndesfarne Theatre Projects
905-562-4796 (Home Office: Mon-Wed)

The Seneca Queen Theatre
4624 Queen St, Niagara Falls, ON
905-374-SHOW (7469) (Box Office: Thurs-Fri)
www.ltpniagara.com<http://www.ltpniagara.com/>