Noon hour concert Wed Jan 28th at 12:30pm Conrad Grebel Chapel - Duo Concertante

Music Assistant musicast at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jan 26 15:33:11 EST 2015

Hello everyone,
This Wednesday Nancy Dahn (violin) and Timothy Steeves (piano) will perform at our noon hour concert.  Their performance will include two Schubert pieces, and a brand new Chan Ka Nin piece.  We know you are busy already, but this will be well worth attending.  They are professors at Memorial University, as well as being accomplished performers.  On Friday they will also be performing for the Chamber Music Society.  See http://www.duoconcertante.com/ for more information on these amazing performers.

Angelica

Angelica Allen, Assistant

University of Waterloo Department of Music
Conrad Grebel University College
140 Westmount Rd., Waterloo, ON  N2L 3G6
(519) 885-0220 ext. 24256  Rm. 1103