Book Launch for Dr. Jane Nicholas: Feminist Pedagogy in Higher Eduction

Toni Serafini tserafini at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Nov 13 12:34:28 EST 2015

Greetings colleagues!

The Department of Sexuality, Marriage, and Family Studies warmly invites you to join us in celebrating the publication of Dr. Jane Nicholas' latest book:  Feminist Pedagogy  in Higher Education:  Critical Theory and Practice.  Jane, along with her co-editors, Tracy Penny Light and Renée Bondy have compiled a collection of essays that simultaneously challenge, support, and inspire readers to reflect on their practice as educators.  It's a great read!

We hope that you will join us on November 24th at 4pm in the SJU Library for some refreshments, stimulating discussion, and fun.  Invitation poster is attached.

Best regards,
Toni

Note: The SJU Library is located on the 2nd floor of the Academic Building at St. Jerome's University.

____________________________________
Toni Serafini, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Department Chair
Sexuality, Marriage, and Family Studies (SMF)

St. Jerome's University in the University of Waterloo
290 Westmount Road, North
Waterloo, ON, Canada, N2L 3G3
519-884-8110 x28293
tserafini at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:tserafini at uwaterloo.ca>

Adjunct, School of Public Health and Health Systems (SPHHS), University of Waterloo
Special Graduate Faculty, Family Relations and Applied Nutrition (FRAN), University of Guelph

"No one is born fully formed: it is through self-experience in the world that we become what we are."
~Paolo Freire

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D11E0F.A34C89E0]