Restorative Justice Week: Screening of The Elmira Story & Panel with Film Protagonists

Toni Serafini tserafini at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Nov 13 16:39:14 EST 2015

Restorative Justice Week:  November 16th  to November 20th.

This event may be of interest to you and your students  (see article in the KW Record:  http://www.therecord.com/news-story/6116049-film-documents-how-elmira-crime-spree-led-to-a-worldwide-justice-movement/ )

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D11E31.D43997B0]

Special thanks to:   CJI, The Department of Sociology and Legal Studies, and The Centre for Peace Advancement at Conrad Grebel.

Poster is attached - Please distribute widely....

Best,
Toni

____________________________________
Toni Serafini, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Department Chair
Sexuality, Marriage, and Family Studies (SMF)

St. Jerome's University in the University of Waterloo
290 Westmount Road, North
Waterloo, ON, Canada, N2L 3G3
519-884-8110 x28293
tserafini at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:tserafini at uwaterloo.ca>

Adjunct, School of Public Health and Health Systems (SPHHS), University of Waterloo
Special Graduate Faculty, Family Relations and Applied Nutrition (FRAN), University of Guelph

"No one is born fully formed: it is through self-experience in the world that we become what we are."
~Paolo Freire