FW: INVITATION: GI-IGDA Showcase March 10, 2016

Agata Antkiewicz ajantkiewicz at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Mar 4 10:26:48 EST 2016

The Games Institute<games.uwaterloo.ca>, UW International Game Development Association (IGDA)<http://igdauw.hcigames.com/>, and UW Game Development Club<http://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~uwgdc/> invites you to the GI-IGDA Showcase<https://uwaterloo.ca/games-institute/events/gi-igda-showcase> on March 10th!
This event is open to anyone with interests in gaming culture and community or who would like to learn more about it.

Spend the night talking with people from the gaming community, including our own Games Institute members. We're also playtesting some newly developed games but you do get a chance to play other video or board games available at The Games Institute. Refreshments will be provided!

Numbers are limited so please register on our Eventbrite page here<https://giigdashowcase.eventbrite.ca/> ASAP!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns,
Melody Zheng
Project Coordinator
The Games Institute, EC1 1170
University of Waterloo