The Reading Series at St Jerome's 2016-17: Journeys, Vols. 1 and 2

Tristanne Connolly tristanne.connolly at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 27 16:33:52 EDT 2016

We're excited to present this year's Reading Series, on the theme of Journeys.  Our writers will take you to amazing places...

Journeys, Vol. 1:
In the Fall term, we have three fabulous events lined up:

  *   Fred Wah, 4:30pm, Friday 21 October, STJ 3027
  *   Dimitri Nasrallah, 4;30pm, Friday 4 November, STJ 3027
  *   Farzana Doctor, 4:30pm, Friday 25 November, STJ 3027
 Hope to see you there!

Journeys, Vol. 2:
In the Winter term we'll be welcoming:

  *   Carolyn Smart
  *   Tim Conley
  *   Pamela Mordecai and Tasneem Jamal
Stay tuned!

The readings are free and all are welcome, so please spread the word.

Visit us at http://canlitkicksass.blogspot.ca<http://canlitkicksass.blogspot.ca/>

We acknowledge the support of the Canada Council for the Arts, which last year invested $153 million to bring the arts to Canadians throughout the country.
Nous remercions le Conseil des arts du Canada de son soutien. L'an dernier, le Conseil  a investi 153 millions de dollars pour mettre de l'art dans la vie des Canadiennes et des Canadiens de tout le pays.