Critical Black Canadian Memory Culture, Audience Intervension: A Talk by Winfried Siemerling

Frances Condon fcondon at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Sep 29 12:56:02 EDT 2016

The Department of English Language and Literature is proud to announce a talk by Professor Winfried Siemering to take place tomorrow (Friday, September 30, 2016) at 3PM In PAS 2438. Professor Siemerling is the recent recipient of the Gabrielle Roy Prize for his book, The Black Atlantic Reconsidered. All are welcome to attend. Please use this url to learn more about the event or to share it with students, colleagues, and friends.

https://uwaterloo.ca/english/events/critical-black-canadian-memory-culture-audience-intervension

With Warm Regards,

Dr. Frankie Condon
Associate Professor of English Language and Literature
University of Waterloo

Poetry is not only dream and vision; it is the skeleton architecture of our lives. It lays the foundations for a future of change, a bridge across our fears of what has never been before.
~Audre Lorde.