SMF Research Symposium 2017 Call for Proposals

Laura Charland laura.charland at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 25 14:00:29 EST 2017

Sending on behalf of Dr. Toni Serafini, Chair of the Sexuality, Marriage, and Family Studies Department.

Thank you,
Laura Charland
Administrative Assistant to the Vice President Academic and Dean
(519) 884-8111 x28211
lcharland at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:lcharland at uwaterloo.ca>

St. Jerome's University
Federated with the University of Waterloo, since 1960
290 Westmount Road North,
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3
www.sju.ca

Dear colleagues,

This year marks the 7th SMF Research Symposium! The call for proposals is out (and attached). Student (undergraduate and graduate) form the foundation of the research presentations at this symposium, so please circulate this CFP widely and encourage your students to submit a proposal.

I will be sending out more information about the day's events (e.g., keynote speaker) in the coming weeks. For now, please save the date:  April 6, 2017!

All my best,
Toni

____________________________________
Toni Serafini, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Department Chair
Sexuality, Marriage, and Family Studies (SMF)

St. Jerome's University in the University of Waterloo
290 Westmount Road, North
Waterloo, ON, Canada, N2L 3G3
519-884-8110 x28293
Office: SJ1, Room 1013A
tserafini at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:tserafini at uwaterloo.ca>

Adjunct, School of Public Health and Health Systems (SPHHS), University of Waterloo
Special Graduate Faculty, Family Relations and Applied Nutrition (FRAN), University of Guelph

"No one is born fully formed: it is through self-experience in the world that we become what we are."
~Paolo Freire