Trip to Aga Khan Museum Sat. Feb. 11th

Idrisa Pandit idrisa.pandit at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jan 31 17:04:53 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

The annual Studies in Islam trip to the Agha Khan Museum is scheduled for Saturday, Feb.11th. It is a great experiential education opportunity for our students. All details are attached. The trip coordinator will be our Fine Arts instructor and acclaimed artist, Soheila Esfahani.
If you or any of your students are interested  in joining the trip, please let Soheila know as asap. There are limited bus seats available.

Thank you.
Idrisa

Idrisa Pandit, Ph.D.
Director, Studies in Islam