Keystone Picnic Call for Volunteers

Juli-Ann Sannuto jsannuto at uwaterloo.ca
Tue May 2 12:01:44 EDT 2017

This year's picnic is just around the corner (Friday, June 2), and we're looking for volunteers who want to be involved in making this campus-wide event a success! Volunteering at the Keystone Picnic is a great opportunity to do a fun task - there's lots to choose from - while getting to meet and hang out with some new (and maybe not-so-new) colleagues.
If you'd like to volunteer this year, please fill in our online volunteer form: https://uwaterloo.ca/support/keystone-picnic-volunteer. As you walk through, you can let us know which task and shift time you'd prefer. We'll do our best to match you up with what you'd like. Each volunteer shift is approximately one to one-and-a-half hours, so you'll still have time either before or after your shift to get lunch and enjoy the picnic too. We'll send you an email to confirm your volunteer activity and shift time by Wednesday, May 31st.
Thank you for considering to volunteer with the Keystone Picnic. We look forward to seeing you on June 2!

Jamie Reilly
Advancement Training Officer
Office of Advancement - University of Waterloo
519-888-4567 ext. 31819
www.uwaterloo.ca/support<http://www.uwaterloo.ca/support>

60 years of world-changing innovation. Celebrate with us<https://uwaterloo.ca/innovation60/>.
[60th logo]