Good Jobs: The Growing Importance of Who You Work For - Distinguished Lecture in Economics

Lynn Skelly lynn.skelly at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Sep 6 10:18:05 EDT 2018

The Department of Economics would like to invite you to the 6th annual Distinguished Lecture in Economics. This year we are pleased to announce that Professor David Card from the University of California, Berkeley will be presenting on the topic of "Good Jobs: The Growing Importance of Who You Work For". The lecture is on Wednesday, September 26 at 4pm in the Hagey Hall Humanities Theatre. For more information on the speaker and topic, please visit our Distinguished Lecture<https://uwaterloo.ca/economics/waterloo-arts-distinguished-lecture-economics-0> webpage. Please register for the event here<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/waterloo-arts-distinguished-lecture-in-economics-tickets-49214374519>.

Feel free to share this information with any students, faculty or colleagues that may be interested.

Thanks,

Lynn Skelly
Support Services Coordinator
Department of Economics | Faculty of Arts
University of Waterloo |HH 214
519-888-4567, ext. 32186
[https://uwaterloo.ca/brand/sites/ca.brand/files/uploads/images/university-of-waterloo-logo-esig.png]
Visit us at: www.uwaterloo.ca/economics<http://www.uwaterloo.ca/economics>
[cid:image001.gif at 01D0C2DD.B4172100]<https://twitter.com/UWEconDept>[cid:image002.gif at 01D0C2DD.B4172100]<https://www.facebook.com/UWaterlooEconDept>[cid:image003.gif at 01D0C2DD.B4172100]<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/University-Waterloo-Economics-Department-4979090/about>

The Department of Economics acknowledges that we are living and working on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron (also known as Neutral), Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.