FW: Stratford Festival Offer

Juli-Ann Perkins juli-ann.perkins at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jun 3 08:50:29 EDT 2019

From: Sachi Otsuka <sotsuka at stratfordfestival.ca>
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2019 8:38 AM
To: 'rgardin2 at uwo.ca' <rgardin2 at uwo.ca>; 'hwakely at uwo.ca' <hwakely at uwo.ca>; 'jo.jennings at uwo.ca' <jo.jennings at uwo.ca>; 'afroud at uwo.ca' <afroud at uwo.ca>; 'barry.freeman at utoronto.ca' <barry.freeman at utoronto.ca>; 'mdasilva at wlu.Ca' <mdasilva at wlu.Ca>; Recreation Committee University of Waterloo <uwrc at uwaterloo.ca>; Juli-Ann Perkins <juli-ann.perkins at uwaterloo.ca>; 'bcassidy at conestogac.on.ca' <bcassidy at conestogac.on.ca>
Subject: Stratford Festival Offer

Dear Sir or Madam,

Hello, I am sending a ticket offer to performances in June from the Stratford Festival.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you so much for your support and hope you will enjoy our shows.

Kind regards,
Sachi

Sachi Otsuka
Direct Marketing Assistant

Stratford Festival
PO Box 520 | Stratford ON | N5A 6V2
519.271.4040 x 2012
Box Office: Toll Free 1.800.567.1600 | Local 519.273.1600
stratfordfestival.ca

2019 Season | April to November
Othello | Billy Elliot the Musical | The Merry Wives of Windsor | The Front Page
Private Lives | Little Shop of Horrors | The Neverending Story | The Crucible
Henry VIII | Mother's Daughter | Nathan the Wise | Birds of a Kind