Reconciliation Book Club this Wednesday evening

Shannon Dea sjdea at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 30 17:24:00 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

This is a reminder that the local meet-up of Professor Pam Palmater's national Reconciliation Book Club will occur this Wednesday 7-8:30 at Words Worth Books. We will be discussing Gord Hill's 500 Years of Indigenous Resistance. The book is available for purchase at Words Worth.

All are welcome to Wednesday's discussion. Please share this announcement within anyone you think may be interested.

The Waterloo Reconciliation Book Club meet-ups are the joint project of Words Worth Books and the Faculty of Arts' newly launched program in Gender and Social Justice.

Kind regards,

Dr. Shannon Dea (she/her, they/them)
Professor, Department of Philosophy
Vice-President, Faculty Association of University of Waterloo (FAUW)

University of Waterloo
200 University Ave. W.
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1
(519) 888-4567 (ext. 32778)

I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishnaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, land promised to Six Nations, which includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.