WCGS Book Prize 2019

Waterloo Centre for German Studies wcgs at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Feb 3 11:29:24 EST 2020

WCGS Book Prize 2019 – Now accepting nominations

To recognize outstanding research by emerging scholars, the Waterloo Centre for German Studies has instituted an annual book prize. Any scholarly monograph by a first-time author that contributes to our understanding of any aspect of the German-speaking world and was published in English anywhere (or in French by a Canadian-based publisher) in 2019 is eligible. The winner will receive CAD $2,000 and an invitation to give a presentation on their work.

Learn about the eligibility requirements and nomination procedure here: https://uwaterloo.ca/centre-for-german-studies/wcgs-book-prize

WCGS Book Prize 2018 - Winner + Finalists

To learn more about the 2018 winning book, Disruptive Power by Michael O'Sullivan, and the seven other books on the shortlist, please visit our Winner + Finalists website<https://uwaterloo.ca/centre-for-german-studies/research-activities-and-opportunities/wcgs-book-prize/winner-finalists-2018>.
--
Misty Matthews-Roper
Administrative Assistant

Phone: (519) 888-4567 ext. 39267