Fine and Performing Arts grants for individual artists

William Chesney wchesney at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 27 09:45:27 EST 2020

Attention all artists living and working in the Waterloo Region:

The Region of Waterloo Arts Fund is one of a few granting bodies that makes project grants directly to individual artists, either professional or amateur. If you have an idea for making art happen in our region, we want to hear it!

See the attached postcard and visit www.artsfund.ca<http://www.artsfund.ca> for more information. Details about criteria for consideration and what to include may be found there, as well as a wealth of information about the fund, successful past projects, and so forth.

Deadline to apply for initial consideration in Round 1 is March 6, 2020. Selected applicants will be invited to submit more details for Round 2; successful applicants will be announced in mid-June 2020.

Please pass this opportunity along to all local artists, professional and amateur, in your network.

William Chesney
Associate Professor - Theatre and Performance
University of Waterloo
on leave to May 1 2020

The Faculty of Arts acknowledges that we are living and working on the traditional territory of ‎ the Attawandaron (also known as Neutral), Anishinaabe and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes ten kilometres on each side of the Grand River.