Digital Pedagogy Institute 2021 - Registration Open

Tim Ireland tireland at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jul 13 10:00:29 EDT 2021

[cid:928d422b-24f3-4ae3-9c4c-973ecad0e477]

 The DPI2021 Steering Committee is excited to announce that registration is now open for the 7th Annual Digital Pedagogy Institute<https://uwaterloo.ca/digital-pedagogy-institute/about> (DPI).

The DPI will take place August 10th and 11th, 2021. This year's events will take place virtually, via Zoom.

Our themes for this year are four-fold, focusing on Digital Pedagogy and the Pandemic, Anti-Racist and Decolonized Approaches to Digital Pedagogy, Inclusivity, Accessibility, and Digital Pedagogy, and Digital Pedagogy and the Post-Truth Society.

Our keynote speakers are <https://aabitagiizhig.com/> Dr. Chris Friend<https://chrisfriend.us/>, and <https://aabitagiizhig.com/> Dr. Hannah McGregor<https://hannahmcgregor.com/>, and we have a wonderful range of sessions and workshops scheduled. Please visit https://uwaterloo.ca/digital-pedagogy-institute/schedule-0 for a full schedule of events.

Everyone is welcome to attend! Registration is required and is free of charge. Please register by August 4th using this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScP5OSKb5qgt784kjBrFSepTDViIvy9EN3DfySAbkIuSrj4dg/viewform

DPI2021 will provide live captioning for our Keynote Speaker sessions, and the concurrent sessions will have Zoom auto-captions with transcripts available.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Please contact Paulina Rousseau (paulina.rousseau at utoronto.ca<mailto:paulina.rousseau at utoronto.ca>), DPI2021 Committee Chair, should you have any questions.