DPI Registration closing Aug 4, 2021

Tim Ireland tireland at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jul 29 13:37:17 EDT 2021

[cid:image001.png at 01D7847E.D866F210]

Sent on behalf of the DPI2021 Steering Committee:

This is a friendly reminder that registration for the 7th Annual Digital Pedagogy Institute<https://uwaterloo.ca/digital-pedagogy-institute/about> (DPI) will be closing on August 4th, 2021.

The DPI will take place August 10th and 11th, 2021. This year’s events will take place virtually, via Zoom.

Our themes for this year are four-fold, focusing on Digital Pedagogy and the Pandemic, Anti-Racist and Decolonized Approaches to Digital Pedagogy, Inclusivity, Accessibility, and Digital Pedagogy, and Digital Pedagogy and the Post-Truth Society.

Our keynote speakers are <https://aabitagiizhig.com/> Dr. Chris Friend<https://chrisfriend.us/>, and <https://aabitagiizhig.com/> Dr. Hannah McGregor<https://hannahmcgregor.com/>, and we have a wonderful range of sessions and workshops scheduled. Please visit https://uwaterloo.ca/digital-pedagogy-institute/schedule-0 for a full schedule of events.

Everyone is welcome to attend! Registration is required and is free of charge. Please register by August 4th using this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScP5OSKb5qgt784kjBrFSepTDViIvy9EN3DfySAbkIuSrj4dg/viewform

DPI2021 will provide live captioning for our Keynote Speaker sessions, and the concurrent sessions will have Zoom auto-captions with transcripts available.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Please contact Paulina Rousseau (paulina.rousseau at utoronto.ca<mailto:paulina.rousseau at utoronto.ca>), DPI2021 Committee Chair, should you have any questions.

Tim Ireland (he/him)
Liaison Librarian,
Psychology, Anthropology, & The Stratford School of Interaction Design and Business
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, On

519-888-4567 X 45061
tireland at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:tireland at uwaterloo.ca>

http://subjectguides.uwaterloo.ca/anthropology
https://subjectguides.uwaterloo.ca/gbda
https://subjectguides.uwaterloo.ca/mdei
http://subjectguides.uwaterloo.ca/psychology
http://subjectguides.uwaterloo.ca/refworks

[Wordmark_Web_or_Email_uWaterloo]

The University of Waterloo acknowledges that we are on the traditional territory of ‎ the Neutral, Anishnawbe and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.