Hybrid event: Human Excellence: Foundation of Wisdom Traditions

Elizabeth Rogers em2rogers at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jul 21 09:45:52 EDT 2022

Good morning, everyone! An event to share from our colleagues at Renison:

Human Excellence: Foundation of Wisdom Traditions

Monday, July 25, 2022, 3:00pm ET (This event will be presented in a hybrid format and registration is available both in-person and via Zoom)

Speaker
Dr. Chinmay Pandya, Pro Vice Chancellor, Chairperson, International Festival for Yoga, Culture and Spirituality, Sanskriti University, India

About the event
Knowing our purpose and ourselves should have been the easiest thing in the world, but somehow, it has become most difficult. As Confucius said – Life is simple but we insist on making it complicated. And in the similar manner, this talk while being founded on the pillars of ancient Vedic wisdom – uses simple terms of contemporary context so that we all could unearth our divine potentials to make earth a better place to live. This ingenuous presentation is an easy opportunity to discover how to accomplish that.

Details and registration<https://uwaterloo.ca/renison/events/dr-chinmay-pandya>

Have a great day,

Elizabeth