Grad Forum 2022 - Join us!

Wynne Caitlin Manning wcmanning at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 7 15:52:55 EST 2022

Join us for our 6th Annual Grad Forum where our Public Issues Anthropology MA students present their research.
This year we include a Meet & Greet with Grads and Professors.
Learn more about our grad program and new research topics!

Friday, November 18, 2022
1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
HH 1102

Grace Lenz - A Demographic and Paleopathological Analysis of a Perplexing Group of Graves in Ancient Corinth, Greece
Jessica Clarke -  Smile! Comparing the Prevalence of Caries and Calculus in Two Rural Greek Cemeteries for Evidence of Dietary Differences
Nathan Homerski -  Accessibility in Bioarchaeology: Methods of 3D Imaging Using Entheses
Carey Matthews - Carrying Sacred Plants: An Archaeobotanical Analysis of the Iler Earthworks Macro Remains
Andrew Dasilva Furtado - Pots and People: Understanding Pottery Production and Decorative Style in the Western Basin
Yingjia Wang - Talking with Design Trend Forecasters in China
Alice Xu - Data Production Through iNaturalist, An Anthropological Approach

For paper abstracts and more information, visit the event website at https://uwaterloo.ca/anthropology/events/graduate-forum-2022

Wynne Manning, BSc
MA Public Issues Anthropology Student
Department of Anthropology