Anthropology Guest Speaker Dr. Hannah McElgunn - December 2, 2022

Evengeline Sephia Strickland esstrickland at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 28 15:33:56 EST 2022

Hello all,

The UW Anthropology Department is excited to host Dr. Hannah McElgunn on December 2nd for her presentation, "What Does Indigenous Repatriation Sound Like?" With a focus on the entanglements between Indigenous communities and museums, this talk will explore understandings of belonging, relationality, and repatriation.

We recognize that this talk may be of interest to students, staff, and faculty in other departments. As such, we would like to invite you to attend the talk this Friday, and to consider sharing the attached poster or slide with students and peers.

The presentation will be held in AL 211, from 1:00-3:00pm, on December 2, 2022.

We hope to see you there!

Public Issues Anthropology MA Graduate Program