Win a $100 gift card AND directly impact an Arts student experience!

Kim Bardwell kim.bardwell at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Nov 29 14:29:37 EST 2022

Hello Faculty of Arts colleagues,

With 11 hours remaining to make a gift on Giving Tuesday, please consider supporting the Faculty of Arts.  A gift of any size - even $5 or $10 - will help the Faculty "win" an additional $10,000 - that's less than the price of a fancy holiday drink at Starbucks!!  That's $10,000 that will directly support our students.  The fund that receives the largest number of donors will receive a top-up gift of $10,000.  If you are able, please make a gift and help us bring up our total number of donors.  Plus you will have a chance to win a $100 gift card to the UWaterloo Store.  All Faculty of Arts faculty and staff will be entered into the draw.

Here are links to secure online giving pages for the Faculty of Arts funds:

Faculty of Arts Co-op for Social Good - https://bit.ly/3hXWTKE

Stratford 10 yr. Anniversary Scholarships -  https://bit.ly/3UTgMRR

SAF Endowment Fund - https://imodules.uwaterloo.ca/s/1802/cf20/interior.aspx?sid=1802&gid=2&pgid=2110

SAF PhD. Scholarships - https://imodules.uwaterloo.ca/s/1802/cf20/interior.aspx?sid=1802&gid=2&pgid=2463

THANK YOU for your consideration - no gift is too small!!!

And to those of you who have already made a contribution to the Faculty or to any other charity close to your heart, thank you!  Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Kim

Kim Bardwell

Director, Advancement | Faculty of Arts |University of Waterloo

O: 519-888-4567, ext. 47310 | M: 226-339-0891

Join the Conversation - Stay up to date - Connect with Arts

Twitter: @uwaterlooARTS<https://twitter.com/uwaterlooARTS>

LinkedIn: https://ca.linkedin.com/showcase/faculty-of-arts