WCGS Book Launch

Waterloo Centre for German Studies wcgs at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 17 13:25:05 EDT 2022

The Waterloo Centre for German Studies would like to invite you to our Book Launch on Friday, October 28, 2022.

Edited by Mat Schulze, Grit Liebscher, and Sebastian Siebel-Achenbach, Germans of Waterloo Region recounts the experiences of German-speaking immigrants to the Waterloo Region since the end of the Second World War. The essays, all co-written by faculty members and students at the Waterloo Centre for German Studies, are based on over 100 interviews conducted with members of the German-Canadian community.

If you would like to attend, please visit our website<https://uwaterloo.ca/centre-for-german-studies/events/germans-waterloo-region-book-launch> to register.

We hope you can join us and celebrate this research milestone in German-Canadian studies.

Sincerely,
James Skidmore, Director
Kira Youngblut, Administrative Assistant
Waterloo Centre for German Studies