WCGS Two Poets Event

Waterloo Centre for German Studies wcgs at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 12 09:48:12 EDT 2022

Just a reminder that The Waterloo Centre for German Studies and the Austrian Embassy Ottawa are pleased to welcome Bodo Hell and Peter Gruber: Nature Writers to celebrate the 70th anniversary of Austrian-Canadian diplomatic relations.
Event Description: Bodo Hell and Peter Gruber are poets, writers – and shepherds. These two long-time members of the Austrian literary scene spend their summers tending sheep and cattle in the Austrian Alps, an experience with the land and landscapes that informs their modern and contemporary prose and poetry.
Join Bodo and Peter for an evening in which they combine film, photos, and readings that will give insight into their lives and art.
Please note this event will take place in German.
When: Monday, September 26, 2022

  *   6:00pm: Reception with finger foods and non-alcoholic drinks

  *   7:00pm: Bodo Hell and Peter Gruber: Nature Writers – multimedia reading
Where: Balsillie School of International Affairs (67 Erb St. W., Waterloo, Ontario). Free parking is available visit our website for more details<https://uwaterloo.ca/centre-for-german-studies/events/bodo-hell-peter-gruber-nature-writers>.
This event is free and open to all, but we do ask that you register in advance to help with numbers for the reception.

You can register on our Eventbrite page<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/bodo-hell-and-peter-gruber-nature-writers-tickets-403675964677>

If you have any questions, please reach out to the WCGS Administrative Assistant at wcgs at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:wcgs at uwaterloo.ca>