New Online Event: Disciplines in Dialogue - Disease

Erin Kurian erin.kurian at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Feb 26 14:03:36 EST 2023

Hello all,

On behalf of the DRAGEN Lab I would like to welcome you to our upcoming event: Disciplines in Dialogue: Disease. Following the success of our first event, Disciplines in Dialogue: Climate<https://www.dragenlab.ca/climate> we are welcoming three new experts to chat about disease. Our team has prepared a short film on malaria, highlighting the work of experts. Stay with us afterward for an online Q&A session with historian Jim Webb. We hope to see you there!

Disciplines in Dialogue: Disease
7 March 2023, 12-1PM
Join us: https://www.dragenlab.ca/disease

---
Erin Kurian, MA
PhD Candidate (History), University of Waterloo
Communications Coordinator, Environments of Change<https://www.medieval-environment.com/>