5th Annual Latin American Film Festival 2023- Pragda Link+Thank you!

Yessenia Guerrero yguerrero at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Sep 21 14:40:02 EDT 2023

Good afternoon,

We want to thank everyone who came out to our first film screening. The Sleepwalkers (LOS SONÁMBULOS) (Paula Hernandez / Argentina, Uruguay / 2019 / 107 min) can be streamed for one week through the Pragda Portal (information below).

Link to Pragda Portal: https://pragda.com/sfc-event/sfc-university-of-waterloo/

UserID: SFC at UniversityofWaterloo

Password: WaterlooSFC2023

Stay tuned for our next in-person film screening taking place Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 6:30pm in the KPL. It will be a showing of the film: Tremors<https://uwaterloo.ca/spanish/5th-annual-latin-american-film-festival-sept20-nov14th#Tremor> (Jayro Bustamente / France, Guatemala, Luxembourg / 2019 / 107 Min)

For more information, please visit our website: https://uwaterloo.ca/spanish/5th-annual-latin-american-film-festival-sept20-nov14th

Kind regards,
Yessenia Guerrero, B.A., M.A. [A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature] <https://www.name-coach.com/yessenia-guerrero-2cccf485-f78c-46f5-9079-6f64f1004d8b>
Administrative Manager, Spanish and Latin American Studies<https://uwaterloo.ca/spanish/>
Administrative Manager, Germanic and Slavic Studies<https://uwaterloo.ca/germanic-slavic-studies/>
President Elect, University of Waterloo Staff Association<https://uwaterloo.ca/staff-association/>
University of Waterloo
Modern Languages 316
519- 888- 4567 ext.45710

Need Help? Are you or a friend in need of mental Health Support?
http://uwaterloo.ca/campus-wellness/get-mental-health-support-when-you-need-it

The University of Waterloo acknowledges that much of our work takes place on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. Our main campus is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land granted to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River. Our active work toward reconciliation takes place across our campuses through research, learning, teaching, and community building, and is coordinated within our Office of Indigenous Relations<https://uwaterloo.ca/indigenous>.