Chicago Theatre News

Dan Zellner chicagotheatre.guide at MAIL.MININGCO.COM
Tue Sep 2 01:03:53 EDT 1997

Back to work! Chicago Theatre news from the Chicago Theatre Homepage

Openings - So many openings I can't keep up! Visit the Sun-Times Events Page
and catch a show.

The Playground - Go to where the new improv groups play: The Playground!

Ishi and the Wood Ducks- Red Path Theater, Chicago's only Native-American
theatre company, stages Vizenor's play.

New City's Tip of the Week - The tip of the week is a production of two
popular favorites: "Lone Star" and "Laundry and Bourbon."

Red Wolf takes on Williams - Red Wolf Theatre Co. kicks off its season with
the "Glass
Menagerie."

Chicago Theatre Bookstore - Looking for a good book? Visit our online bookstore.

Take a break from your labors and come visit!

Dan
Dan Zellner/Studio Z
Chicago Theatre Homepage
http://chicagotheatre.miningco.com