[CTN] Grad student lunch with Gunnar Blohm

Bryan Tripp bptripp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 23:00:02 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

As usual, graduate students are invited to join the speaker for lunch. It
will be a bit later than usual. Please meet in PAS 2464 at 1:00 if you are
interested, and contact Eric Hunsberger (erichuns at gmail.com) with any
questions.

Also a reminder that the talk is 3:30 Tuesday March 28 (tomorrow) in PAS
2464.

Bryan