[CTN] Theoretical/Computational Neuroscience Faculty Positions at Yale

Britt Anderson britt at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 20 12:13:37 EDT 2021

Yale has recently started a new university-wide neuroscience initiative,
and is looking for outstanding faculty candidates at any rank with
interests in neurocomputation and neuroengineering. The ad for positions
is here: https://apply.interfolio.com/93019

Note:
There was more information and a flyer attached to the announcement, but
I didn't want to gum up your mail boxes with attachments. If you want
the pdf flyer just email me directly (Britt) and I will send it to you
directly.

/Britt

--
Britt Anderson, PhD & MD
Dept. of Psychology and Centre for Theoretical Neuroscience