[CTN] CTN Fall Research Day Oct 17 16:30 - 19:00 Please join us!

Britt Anderson britt at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 5 16:33:13 EDT 2023

The University of Waterloo's Centre for Theoretical Neuroscience will be
holding its Fall Research Day this October 17 from 16:30 - 19:00 in QNC
0101 (https://uwaterloo.ca/map/).

>From 16:30 - 17:30 there will be Faculty short talks (about 5 minutes
each) to give an overview of the different labs affiliated with the CTN
and what their scientific projects are.

>From 17:30 to 18:00 there will be time for cookies, coffee and
discussion (if you are interested in sharing a poster during this time
let me know so I can give you the details of how it will work).

>From 18:00 - 19:00 a series of short (think 3 minute thesis style) talks
by post-docs and graduate students working with Centre faculty.

This is our chance to renew acquaintance with the Centre and its
faculty, but also for all of you with interests in this area to come and
meet others like yourself. You don't have to be a member of the Centre
to attend. Any and all are welcome. Feel free to spread the word to
anyone you think may find it of interest: undergraduates, graduates,
interested community members are all welcome.

If you have any questions just write to me <britt at uwaterloo.ca> or Reza Ramezan <rramezan at uwaterloo.ca>, my
co-organizer.

--
Britt Anderson
Assoc Prof & Dir. Centre for Theoretical Neuroscience