[CTN] UWloo Centre for Theoretical Neuroscience Fall Research Day *Reminder*

Britt Anderson britt at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 11 07:18:55 EDT 2023

Hello all:

The date: October 17 2023

The time: 16:30 - 19:00

The place:  QNC 0101

(The Institute for Quantum-Nano Computing Building - the one that looks like grid cells from the outside).

Note on getting into the QNC:
"If people use the main entrance to QNC (off ring road) the room is to
the left, after the first set of doors. There is a large white
registration desk there. The room is actually labeled 1102/1103, that
is the top portion of QNC 0101."

Have a poster you want to share? Bring it and we will post those on the
whiteboards at the front of the room until we fill all the space. I will
bring the adhesive.

Faculty talks will be from 16:30 to 17:30

Coffee break and chatting from 17:30 - 18:00

Grad/Post-doc talks from 18:00 - 19:00

Please spread the word to lab mates, interested undergrads, and any
other members of your departments and community that you think would be
interested.

Looking forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

/Britt

--
Britt Anderson
Assoc Prof & Dir. Centre for Theoretical Neuroscience