[Hopespringpcsg] PCCN W-W AWARENESS VIDEO IN MEDICAL OFFICES

Glen Tolhurst glen46nor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 16:18:13 EST 2019

Hi all:

PCCN W-W has contracted with Intrigue Media's Guelph office to produce and
run an awareness video about our group and prostate cancer.

The video has been produced.

When I checked my doctor's waiting room last week to see if the video was
running the TV was not operating.

I checked again today & TV not operating.

Below is a list of locations where our video is to be running.

If you are in the area of any of these locations, perhaps you could drop in
& unobtrusively check to see if the TV is operating.

Now since it may take up to 30 minutes for our video to appear in the cycle
shown at that location, it may not be running when you drop in.

To let me know whether or not the TV is operating, please send me an email
about the location (glen46nor at gmail.com ). Plse don't hit reply to this
note..

If you see our video also let me know.

Thx.

Glen

Cambridge - Grandview Medical Centre

Guelph: Applied Biomechanics - Traffic:

Guelph: Arbour Family Medical Centres Left

Guelph: Arbour Family Medical Centres Right

Guelph: Dawson Road Family Medical Clinic:

Guelph: Downey Medical Centre

Guelph: Hope Health Centre

Guelph: Westminster Woods Medical

Waterloo: Waterloo Nuclear and Radiography