current production reviews

Glen Nichols Glen_Nichols at UQAC.UQUEBEC.CA
Tue Jan 16 15:39:58 EST 1996

Hello there in CANDRAMA silence

I think this has already been tried without much success, but perhaps
with the new year and the new planetary configuration our synergies may
produce a more active LIST.

I feel really isolated out here, far from productions anywhere. Besides
week-old copies of the G&M, I can't get info on what's on out there across
the country, what's interesting to see, and what's not...

I think CANDRAMA would be a perfect forum for exchanging comments about
shows seen, and for those of us out in the boonies, we could enjoy the
theatrical experience vicariously at least. And at least learn a little
bit about what's going on out there.

When you see a show, jot down your impressions of it here, and hopefully
there'll be some exchange of ideas...  let's give it a shot anyway,
whaddya say??

Cheerio
Glen