urgent help

Richard Sutherland Richard_Sutherland at MINDLINK.BC.CA
Sun Jun 23 13:00:51 EDT 1996

While I agree with Kathy Chung that searching the internet for anything
really useful can be an exercise in futility, here are some locations you
*may* find useful. Beware of the the Shakespeare texts on line. They are
*very* strange.

The following URLS all should have the mandatory http:// in front of them.

Elizabethan Theatre:
     www.rrz.uni-koeln.de/phil-fak/englisch/shakespeare/spear.html#drawing

The Shakespearean Classroom
     www.wsu.edu:8080/~massij/shakes.html

Selected Plays
     www.gatech.edu/jgarzik/Shakespeare.html

Internet Shakespeare Resources (for "Works" just change "other.html" to
"work.html/."
     the-tech.mit.edu/Shakespeare/other.html/

Shakespeare & the Internet
     www.palomar.edu/Library/shake.htm

Entrance to the Shakespeare Web
     www.Shakespeare.com/

New Globe Theatre
     www.rrz.uni-koeln.de/phil-fak/englisch/Shakespeare/

I make no apologies for possible typos, etc.

Richard Sutherland

PS: It's been my experience that being in a frantic state doesn't help much.