ontario theatre programmes' council

greenberg greenb at MYNA.COM
Fri Oct 11 16:05:14 EDT 1996

The Council of Ontario University and College Theatre Programmes, hereafter
referred to as COUCTP, is creating a web site, chiefly for its own
communications, but also of possible interest to others in Canada. One of
our links is programmes outside of Ontario, the aim of which is to connect
readers to home pages of all interested programmes. If your programme,
however large or small, does have a home page -- or if you don't at present
and plan to do one soon -- and wants to participate, please forward your
location on the Net to me. Once we're up and running, and that should be
within a week or two, we'll let you know where to find us.
Joel Greenberg
Chair, Communications Committee/COUCTP