Second Call for Scripts (fwd)

Richard Plant rplant at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Dec 14 08:12:35 EST 1998

Hello all:

I'm just reading some emails. Maybe this one is on "Candrama" later in my
list. But in case this hasn't been posted on "candrama" I'll forward it.

Richard Plant
Dept of Drama, Queen's University
and
Graduate Centre for Study of Drama,
University of Toronto

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 11:56:30 -0400
From: David Catanzarite <dcatanzarite at TOWSON.EDU>
To: ATHENEWS at cwis-20.wayne.edu
Subject: Second Call for Scripts

|       ._______.                                                         |
|       | \   / |         <  <  <   A T H E   O N L I N E   >  >  >       |
|  __).-| = | = |/   \ |       A service of The Association for Theatre   |
|  >__) (.'---`.)Q.|.Q.|--.    in Higher Education, P.O. Box 9098,        |
|        \\___// = | = |-.(__  Berkeley, CA 94709-0098                    |
|         `---'( .---. ) (__<  Phone: 1-888-284-3737                      |
|               \\.-.//        E-mail: NEricksn at aol.com                   |
|                `---'         Web: www2.hawaii.edu/athe/ATHEWelcome.html |