"Do You Want Freedom...?"

From141 at YOURDOMAIN.COM From141 at YOURDOMAIN.COM
Tue Nov 17 16:19:09 EST 1998

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:  Section 301.  "Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address:  Jammer4400 at usa.net

Hello Online Entrepreneur,

Discover Why You Fail in MLM....Learn To Copy Success

Failure In MLM? Our Success System Is Guaranteed Or Your $$$$ Back

I have some GOOD NEWS for you...this DOES NOT involve any:

*Rags-to-riches story where I was sleeping in the gutter and now I'm living in a MANSION...all I have for you are THE FACTS:

*You NEVER sell anything

*You can do this from the COMFORT of your home..anyone can do it

*The program has a track record....it is a STABLE opportunity

*You will learn how to build a monthly income of several THOUSAND dollars...and then easily INCREASE this substantially

*The plan is very REALISTIC...ther is NO hype or empty promises...if you follow the proven system, YOU WILL make the money...and you can be making this money within a very short period of time

For a FREE report, please e-mail your full name and full mailing address by Hitting Reply. (please type "I Want Freedom" in the subject of your e-mail)

Hurry, You can get started Today!

All the Best,

Rob

This Message was composed using NICErsPRO Total Solution Email
Software and is being sent in pre-compliance with the newly passed
Senate Bill 1618 Section 301, Paragraphs (a)(2)(A,B,C).  Further trans-
missions to you by the Message Initiator above may be stopped at no
cost to you by sending a reply to this e-mail with the word 'Remove'
in the subject line and this software will automatically remove your
address from their future mailings.  To find out how to get MORE ORDERS
for anything you sell go to: http://www.nicerspromotions.com/