Women in View

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Sun Nov 22 02:23:58 EST 1998

Hello all

I'm trying to find information about the Women in View festival but have
had no luck with the organizers (they ignore e- and surface mail and don't
answer their phone).

Like, when was it founded? I have heard they're running again this year
from people who are supposed to be participating in it, but I've never seen
such poor PR in my life. (Except from the 20 jours de theatre a risque, a
fringe-style festival here in Montreal that is quite busy going under...)

Can anyone pass on the information, if there is any? I've been to their web
site (linked from altavista) but apparently it's now dead.

Cheers.

Gaetan