ATHE ONLINE: Call for Papers (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Sep 16 16:02:08 EDT 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 15:01:50 -0400
From: Jeff Nyhoff <jnyhoff at calvin.edu>
To: ATHENEWS at cwis-20.wayne.edu
Subject: ATHE ONLINE: Call for Papers

|       ._______.                                                         |
|       | \   / |         <  <  <   A T H E   O N L I N E   >  >  >       |
|  __).-| = | = |/   \ |       A service of The Association for Theatre   |
|  >__) (.'---`.)Q.|.Q.|--.    in Higher Education, P.O. Box 9098,        |
|        \\___// = | = |-.(__  Berkeley, CA 94709-0098                    |
|         `---'( .---. ) (__<  Phone: 1-888-284-3737                      |
|               \\.-.//        E-mail: NEricksn at aol.com                   |
|                `---'         Web: www2.hawaii.edu/athe/ATHEWelcome.html |