Yashin & the NAC

Jim Noonan jnoonan at CCS.CARLETON.CA
Fri Feb 5 17:01:44 EST 1999

Hello everyone:
Emails on Yashin & the NAC have been few lately, so I thought I would send
you a letter I wrote to the Ottawa Citizen on the subject. It will be
published next week.
The debacle doesn't seem to have affected Yashin's performance on the ice;
I hope you've noticed that the Ottawa Senators are now tied with the
Mapale Leafs at the top of the Northeastern Division.
You will be interested to know that Wendy Lill is giving the Munro Beattie
lecture at Carleton next Fri, Feb 12 entitled "Playwright on the Hill".
It takes place in the Bell Canada Theatre of the Minto Centre at Carleton
at 8 p.m. Perhaps it is the one she never gave to ACTR at the Ottawa
conference last year.
Cheers! - Jim Noonan