Direct journalism

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Fri Jun 25 00:13:25 EDT 1999

I thought you might be interested in an experiment my magazine, Hour, is
trying during the Montreal Fringe. They have set up a system where I can
upload theatre criticism (complete with spelling errors...and other more
dangerous things) and photos to the Hour web site all while partipating in
an ongoing discussion with Fringe participants on what is in the fest, what
the fest means in terms of theatre etc.

This is pretty free-wheeling stuff and takes what I do at The Encyclopedia a
step further. It also means that small media outlets, like mine, can compete
directly with the big outlets.

It's at http://www.afterhour.com

Cheers.

Gaetan Charlebois