Lose Weight-Look Great and Go to the Bahamas for free!

tab788 at USA.NET tab788 at USA.NET
Thu Mar 18 18:18:35 EST 1999

Please excuse the interruption. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Before you delete this message or request to be removed we ask that you
take one minute to visit us at
http://www.LAEnterprisesmall.com/Taebo.htm

To be removed from this list, send a reply e-mail with the word
"remove" in the Subject line.

Lose Weight-Look Great and Go to the Bahamas for free! Even free Round trip airfare provided!

Get the greatest work out tape ever, save $20 off the current TV offer and go to the Bahamas with free airfare for FREE!

http://www.LAEnterprisesmall.com/Taebo.htm
Tae-Bo the greatest workout out you will ever love now $20 off. See what others are saying about it:

"These tapes are great. They are fun and motivating and leave you feeling energized. The best part is they work."
                                    Nikola

"Thank you Billy for creating such an awesome and fun workout. Tae-Bo is a lifesaver for me."
                                    Laurie C

"I absolutely love doing Tae-Bo. I am absolutely hooked for life."
                                    Taebomania

"The more you do Tae Bo, the more you start to see the chest poke out and the abs start to ripple up, the better you start to feel. Then you start going, WOW! Man I look good in my clothes! Hey, I can go down to the beach without my shirt"

"You're burning fat. You're toning. You're working your stomach, as in toning. You're working your butt, your legs. You're getting an overall workout and you're having fun. That's the best combination! What more could you ask for?"

Get in on the latest and most likely the greatest work out tape on the market today. Everyone is raving about the results---weight loss and a better body!
What could be better than that! Oh yes, showing off the new you in the Bahamas!

If you're not completely satisfied that you're on your way to the best shape of your life, return your purchase within 30 days of receiving it and get a full refund of the purchase price. The Tae Bo Video Library comes with an unconditional, 30-day money-back guarantee (less shipping and handling charges). The 30-day money-back guarantee starts the day you receive your purchase. Take advantage of this risk free offer today-because if you've got the will...Tae-Bo's the way!

"I have done Tae-Bo now for almost three months and I have lost 15 pounds and 33 inches. This is outstanding!"
                                  Kimberly O

Now order the same tapes sold on TV for $59.95 for only $39.95! And don't forget to go to the Bahamas on us. Free hotel and roundtrip airfare!

If you would prefer to mail or fax your order in:

Tae-bo Order Form

NAME:________________________________________________

Address:_______________________________________________

City, State and Zip code:_____________________, ______________ ____________

Phone number (for questions only)__________________________

Shipping Address (If different from above)

Number of Tae-bo Tapes @39.95 plus $7 S & H per tape:______________         Total:____________
(Please add 5% tax if being shipped to MD)

Credit card number   MC      VISA     AMEX    Discover    (circle one) _____________________________

Exp. date: _________

http://www.LAEnterprisesmall.com/Taebo.htm

Or send a check or money order for $46.95 to:
LA Enterprises
9722 Groffs Mill Drive
Suite 104
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Fax: 410 581-0010
Phone: 1(888) 318-3207

To fax a check, just copy the check onto this order form. And we will process your order.