Klaw & Erlanger

BOURASSA ANDRE G bourassa.andre_g at UQAM.CA
Sat May 1 08:22:17 EDT 1999

Bonjour!
The following information may help your scholar, althougn it doesn't
answer the question avout Ottawa.
Amitiés, Ansré G. Bourassa <bourassa.andre_g at uqam.ca>.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 19:04:49 -0700
From: John Tenney <jten at CRL.COM>
To: Multiple recipients of list ASTR-L <ASTR-L at POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU>
Subject: Re: Archives? (fwd)

I would like this information too, if it's possible. For some time I have
been researching Klaw & Erlanger and "The Syndicate" which operated from
the mid-1890s to World War I, roughly (Marc Klaw was my
great-grandfather). Klaw & Erlanger got their start through their
Southern connections, and fought many turf battles there: with
Henry Greenwall in the 90s, mainly, but also involving DeGive in Atlanta,
Tannenbaum in Mobile, Rapley in Washington etc., as well as theatres in
Richmond, Savannah, Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville etc. etc. A "Cc" on
anything to Mr. Frick would be much appreciated. Thanks! John Tenney