library resources on Native drama -HELP

Raymond Louter oedipus at REDEEMER.ON.CA
Mon Apr 16 15:53:56 EDT 2001

Our library is woefully lacking in recent written materials on
Canadian/North American native drama/ritual and mythology (we have a
surprisingly rich selection of video-taped materilas though). My
students are quite taken with Kwakiutl  and other west-coast native art
and performance/ritual activities as am I. Does anyone have a
bibliography of this subject area that would point me in the right
direction. Yes, this is what it looks like: an "end of the year -- I'm
crabby and exhausted  -- give me a short-cut kind of request.

Ray

--
Raymond Louter
Redeemer University College