Letters of Support for Canadian Theatre Record/Recueil de théâtre canadien

Lee Ramsay lramsay at TPL.TORONTO.ON.CA
Tue May 1 12:07:28 EDT 2001

Candrama Members:

We have had enormous support so far for our proposed theatre database, Canadian Theatre Record/Recueil de théâtre canadien,  Thank you to everyone who has agreed to write on our behalf.  Just in case the rest of you might like to know what's going on and how you can assist this project, I've attached a project description and guidelines for submitting letters of support.

The deadline for receiving letters is May 8, so you all need to act now.  Letters are especially welcome from those with varied backgrounds in the theatre, not just academics and researchers, and those involved with French-language theatre.  If you know people who aren't on the list who may be able to assist us, please forward these materials to them or send me their contact information and I'll approach them directly.

And bonus points if anyone knows any "celebrities" who might be willing to help out...

I look forward to reporting that we've been successful in our application.

Lee Ramsay
Theatre Librarian, Performing Arts Centre
Toronto Reference Library