Sister Geraldine Anthony

Moira Day moiraday at DUKE.USASK.CA
Tue Apr 12 13:49:20 EDT 2005

Hi Ed,
Many thanks to you and Patrick for letting us know. What sad news.
Geraldine was "an original." Many of us were so pleased that health
problems notwithstanding she joined us at our anniversary meeting in TO.
Hopefully Patrick can be persuaded to say a few words about a beloved
friend and colleague at our 2005 meeting.  I can't think of anyone better
to do it.

Moira